1/8 cabbage; finely sliced
1 capsicum (I used red)
3 zucchinis; grated
1/4 cup rice crumbs (this helps to bind the ingredients)
1/4 Parmesan cheese; grated
4 slices cheddar cheese (or nutritional yeast), optional
6-8 large flattish mushrooms
8 extra, small mushrooms, chopped finely (use the mushroom stalks also)
(add as much or as little herbs as you wish)
finely sliced and cooked bacon maybe added to the stuffing mix if you wish
4 tablespoons Yummee Gluten Free LSA
HOW TO MAKE
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees C.
2. Put a fry pan on medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil.
3. Fry the extra chopped mushrooms.
4. When the moisture has gone from the mushrooms and they are darker in colour remove them from the heat and put into a large glass bowl.
5. Add cabbage to the fry pan and when it has wilted slightly add to the mushrooms in the bowl.
6. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl.
7. Place the large mushrooms onto an oven tray. Fill with the stuffing. Don’t worry if some spills onto the tray- extra crunch!!!
8. Cook in the preheated oven for 30-60minutes or until your house smells delicious and they are golden and bubbly.
9. Serve with green leafy salad. Store any left overs in a glass container in the fridge.
Stuff the mushrooms!!!